Pinky Swear Foundation hosts several events throughout the year that require the brain power and sweat equity of many volunteers!
Listed below are a few of our upcoming volunteer opportunities. Please click here see other ongoing Pinky Swear volunteer opportunities.
- Quad Cities Hy-Vee Pinky Swear 5K & Fun Run
- Minneapolis Hy-Vee Pinky Swear Kids Triathlon
- Kansas City Hy-Vee Pinky Swear 5K & Fun Run
- Chanhassen Hy-Vee Pinky Swear 5K & Fun Run
- Des Moines Hy-Vee Pinky Swear 5K & Fun Run
- Omaha Hy-Vee Pinky Swear 5K & Fun Run
Pinky Swear Pantry
Deliver food to the hospital and stock pantries for families that are staying with their hospitalized children. Food provided or if you (or a school, community or other group) would like to host a food drive, that is always welcomed and can be arranged!
- Delivery is typically Fridays at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, but there is some flexibility on delivery day/time
- Volunteer once, weekly, monthly, quarterly or on call as needed
- 1- 2 people is ideal (kids welcome, as long as they are healthy!)
- Must have own transportation
- Food provided OR if volunteer wants to coordinate their own food drive; small amounts of fresh fruit; soda, water and juice boxes also accepted
- If the food is picked up at PSF, volunteer will need to return food bins once delivery is complete
- Three large bins will stock pantries on both 4th and 5th floor
Office Help/Data Entry
Help us with data entry, a variety of other office tasks
- Time varies and is dependent on the project
- Variety of office tasks (filing, data entry, envelope stuffing etc.)