Pinky Swear Foundation hosts several events throughout the year that require the brain power and sweat equity of many volunteers!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Pinky Swear Kids Triathlon - Charlotte
- Perk's Pinky Swear Mess Fest
- Hy-Vee Pinky Swear Kids Triathlon - Minneapolis
- Pinky Swear Kids Chef Event
- Pinky Swear All-Star Letter Lounge at Mall of America
- WHO Pinky Swear Radiothon
For more information, please email Tim Hyde at email@example.com
Please click here see and register for ongoing Pinky Swear Program opportunities.
Pinky Swear Pantry
Deliver food to the hospital and stock pantries for families that are staying with their hospitalized children. Food provided or if you (or a school, community or other group) would like to host a food drive, that is always welcomed and can be arranged!
- Delivery is typically Fridays at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, but there is some flexibility on delivery day/time
- Volunteer once, weekly, monthly, quarterly or on call as needed
- 1- 2 people is ideal (kids welcome, as long as they are healthy!)
- Must have own transportation
- Food provided OR if volunteer wants to coordinate their own food drive; small amounts of fresh fruit; soda, water and juice boxes also accepted
- If the food is picked up at PSF, volunteer will need to return food bins once delivery is complete
- Three large bins will stock pantries on both 4th and 5th floor