Founded in 2003, Pinky Swear Foundation is a 501c(3) not-for-profit passionately committed to helping children with cancer and their families by responding to the immediate crisis facing families with a childhood cancer diagnosis. Pinky Swear supports families’ quality-of-life with financial assistance for basic needs and through experiences that create emotional support, so they can focus on what's most important: their child battling cancer. Inspired by a pinky swear promise made between a 9-year-old boy and his dad, the foundation engages kids to help grow the community of keepers of the pinky swear.
Pinky Swear Foundation is currently searching for a seasoned Senior Peer to Peer Fundraising Manager with a proven track record of success in peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising. This position will manage our national and local peer fundraising programs to meet overall department and organizational revenue and program goals. This position will also help oversee the expansion of our Youth Leadership Council and national youth leadership development efforts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing new on-going peer fundraising programs and overseeing our event-based peer fundraising programs, which is directly supported by kids, families, and corporate teams. Keys to success in this position will be innovation, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to lead, collaborate and deliver at the same time.
- Direct and implement a comprehensive and innovate strategic plan for national and local P2P fundraising campaigns which include development and launch of new peer fundraising programs, revenue and expense budgets, recognition programs for existing fundraisers, and recruitment of new fundraisers.
- Identify target audiences and build appropriate acquisition and fundraising strategies to successfully recruit, acknowledge, retain, and upgrade donors and fundraisers.
- Identify new strategic growth opportunities and set the strategy for maintaining and growing our P2P fundraising programs.
- Achieve P2P fundraising revenue goals (including event peer fundraising goals) and portfolio growth to expand the reach and impact of Pinky Swear Foundation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the on-going fundraising campaign(s), including fundraising efficiency (cost/expense), community engagement, and overall success of the campaign.
- Actively manage the content and user experience of the online fundraising platform (Classy).
- Manage campaign material development, including print, digital, and social, in partnership with Director of Marketing.
- Manage and input into CRM database (Raiser’s Edge).
- Work with large third-party event leaders to support their peer fundraising efforts.
- Work with Development team to transition P2P fundraising donors to longstanding supporters that have potential to become Annual Fund/individual donors.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Pinky Swear Foundation’s mission and programs to promote the foundation’s fundraising, research, and patient initiatives. Identify opportunities to foster collaboration with colleagues in other departments.
- Manage our Community Fundraising and Youth Development Manager, providing growth opportunities, mentorship, and setting clear goals and objectives. This includes overseeing the expansion of our Youth Leadership Council programming.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-8 years non-profit fundraising experience, specifically P2P program development
- Previous experience developing new and innovative fundraising programs
- Previous experience with digital and social media marketing
- Previous experience as a program or campaign Manager/Director
- Must have 2-3 years of team management experience
- Proven track record of successful P2P fundraising
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful use of digital, social media and emerging online fundraising and marketing channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A personal gravitas and enthusiasm for our mission
- Ability to effectively present to large and small audiences with poise and passion, grabbing hearts and minds for our mission.
- Knowledge of nonprofit budgets and forecasts
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and timelines effectively
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to excellence
- Capable of working well with a variety of personalities and leadership styles
- Highly organized and professional demeanor
- Resourcefulness, promotions savvy and problem-solving acumen
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong background in volunteer fundraiser recruitment, management and cultivation.
- Required to work evenings and weekends, as necessary
Pinky Swear is an equal opportunity employer. We provide comprehensive benefits and support a flexible working culture based on respect and trust. We are a committed team serving an impactful mission to help kids with cancer and their families. If you are looking to make a difference and have a career with meaning, please apply to join us!
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.