Founded in 2003, Pinky Swear Foundation is a 501c(3) not-for-profit passionately committed to helping children with cancer and their families by responding to the immediate crisis facing families with a childhood cancer diagnosis. Pinky Swear supports families’ quality-of-life with financial assistance for basic needs and through experiences that create emotional support, so they can focus on what's most important: their child battling cancer. Inspired by a pinky swear promise made between a 9-year-old boy and his dad, the foundation engages kids to help grow the community of keepers of the pinky swear.
Pinky Swear Foundation is currently searching for a seasoned Sr. Corporate Relations Manager with experience in corporate partnership and sponsorship fundraising strategies. This position will manage our local and national corporate relations programs to meet overall department and organizational revenue and program goals.
As the Sr. Corporate Relations Manager, this position will be responsible for identifying and driving new business development strategies and leading the expansion of corporate partnerships and sponsorships. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing impactful employee engagement activities, mission driven partnerships, and event sponsorships to increase revenue for the organization.
- Establish a comprehensive plan to research and identify new sources of corporate support. Develop strategies and lead the PSF partnerships team to grow a national portfolio of corporate partners.
- Drive new business development revenue on an annual basis, securing event sponsors and mission-based partners to financially support our programs through initiatives including, but not limited to: cause marketing programs, point-of-sale campaigns, and employee giving programs.
- Build strong relationships with corporate contacts in order to identify and secure new fundraising opportunities.
- Develop and leverage strategies for reaching major corporations to secure large cash or in-kind donations.
- Grow and foster current key partner relationships to increase engagement and revenue for PSF.
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing to develop highly compelling and relevant presentations and proposals.
- Implement corporate partner agreements and sponsorship responsibilities. Lead the activations associated with partnership activities based on contractual terms.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of networking, prospect and corporate activity data into Raiser’s Edge (our CRM system)
- Collaborate with Director of Development and Executive Director on other projects as needed.
- Serve as the key lead/liaison for the Corporate Partnerships Committee.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-4 years non-profit fundraising experience, specifically corporate relations program development
- Previous experience developing new and innovative fundraising programs
- Previous experience with sponsorship asset creation and knowledge of emerging trends
- Previous experience as a program or campaign manager/lead
- Minimum of 1-2 years of team management experience preferred
- Outstanding networking, customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience prospecting and developing new relationships
- Demonstrated success in fundraising or sales. Ability to follow up, negotiate tactfully, and secure corporate and event sponsorship contracts.
- Strong ability to develop authentic personal and professional relationships.
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to identify and create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation skills and compelling persuasive writing skills with a personal touch.
- Experience working closely with individuals from diverse backgrounds, including high net-worth individuals and corporate executives
- Supervision and management experience preferred.
- Ability to be a team player and work collaboratively.
Pinky Swear is an equal opportunity employer. We provide comprehensive benefits and support a flexible working culture based on respect and trust. We are a committed team serving an impactful mission to help kids with cancer and their families. If you are looking to make a difference and have a career with meaning, please apply to join us!
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Josh Le, Director of Marketing and Strategy at email@example.com.