Are you one of those incredibly detail-oriented people? Do you love the power of data? Do you want to make a difference with the work you do? If so, we are eager for you to apply for our Operations Specialist position.
This is an integral position which supports the Program and Development teams in their efforts to help children with cancer. Responsibilities include receipting gifts into our database, reconciling donor records, and producing reports. The successful candidate will be vital to our relationship management with donors, fundraisers, and the families we support.
- Ensure timely, accurate data entry of gifts into the donor database
- Create gift acknowledgement letters to ensure effective donor recognition
- Produce timely and accurate reports and lists as scheduled or requested
- Use advanced data tools to import and change records
- Initiate, plan, and complete data enhancement projects. Establish processing documentation
- Serve as a primary point of contact for the organization regarding donation, event and volunteer registration webpage design. Create new online events and fundraising platforms as needed
- Assist with researching and resolving reconciling items as needed
- Identify opportunities to improve the database system and /or automate processes
- Respond to inquiries from colleagues, fundraisers, and donors to resolve issues
- Prepare training materials and logistics regarding database procedures
- Prepare and update tax receipt templates and pledge reminders as necessary
- Perform weekly clean-up to ensure data integrity of Raiser’s Edge.Support software updates to our fundraising systems and other technologies to ensure system is clean and running properly
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Very detail-oriented and tech savvy
- Ability to manage complex tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Must be flexible to changing priorities in a dynamic work setting
- Understands the need for strong data and reporting
- Takes initiative and follows up
- 1-3 years of work experience in non-profit or business setting
- Exceptional attention to detail and data verification
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including MS Excel and Word
- Must be systems-oriented, detail-oriented, task-oriented, self-motivated, and productive with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with report writing and Raiser’s Edge, or other fundraising platforms
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pinky Swear Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.