Before completing an application, please read the following information:
- Pinky Swear supports children with a cancer diagnosis in active treatment for cancer only
- Meeting the criteria of this application does not guarantee approval
- Applications are due on the last day of the month
- Example: If you apply in January, your request will be reviewed in February
- The primary contact and social worker listed will be notified by email
- Grants that are approved will be dispersed the last week of each month
- Only one bill is allowed per application, and one application is allowed per month
To complete an application you will need:
- Your clinical social worker's contact information. Please do not submit the application without your Pediatric Oncology Social Worker's information
- An electronic copy of the bill for which you need assistance
Applications without the following information may not be reviewed:
- Pediatric Oncology Social Worker’s email and phone number
- Electronic copy of the bill for which you need assistance
Pinky Swear reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time without notice, and to apply these guidelines at its reasonable discretion. If you have any questions, please contact Program at 952-225-1665 or email.
Has your child been diagnosed with cancer in the last 6 months?
Families with a childhood cancer diagnosis in the last six months can submit a request for an Orange Envelope gift through their healthcare provider or on their own. Please complete the application online, or contact your hospital or clinic social worker for assistance. All requests will be validated by a hospital social worker or healthcare provider, so please be sure to include their hospital email address.
Is your familiy experiencing ongoing financial hardship?
Pinky Swear Foundation is committed to easing the financial impact of cancer. Examples as to how the foundation may be able to provide financial support include:
- Rent, mortgages, car payments and car repairs
- Groceries, gas, childcare and more
- Financial support related to end of life or bereavement care
Families can submit requests for assistance through their healthcare provider or on their own. Please complete the application online for the Pinky Swear Foundation Envelope Program, or contact your hospital or clinic social worker for assistance. All grant requests (envelopes) will be validated by a hospital social worker or healthcare provider, so please be sure to include their hospital email address.