Perk's Pinky Swear Mess Fest
Date and Location
MN Pro Paintball
22554 Texas Ave
Lakeville, MN 55044
Walk-up registration available beginning at 8:00 AM
Register through February 28
14 and under: $30
15 and over: $35
14 and under: $35
15 and over: $40
This Spring, it's back and messier than ever!
Hosted by Kare11's Eric Perkins, the 4th Annual Perk's Pinky Swear Mess Fest is a youth and family slopstacle course to raise money and awareness for Pinky Swear Foundation. The focus of the event is kids helping kids, with a course featuring 11 slopstacles and a family-friendly event open to all ages.
You can do more than make a mess to help kids with cancer. Become a Keeper of the pinky swear promise!
Just by registering for Mess Fest, you are already helping Pinky Swear deliver support to help families while their child undergoes cancer treatment. You can join more than 1,000 other kids who are doing their own thing to help people learn more about how Pinky Swear helps kids with cancer and inspire them to contribute.
Kids helping kids with cancer.
One part obstacle, one part super sloppy, messy fun.
The approximately 1.25 mile course contains 11 slopstacles, with a mix of new and old favorites. Don't worry - a cleaning station will be available for you to rinse off, with changing tents for males and females. Bring a towel to dry off and a bag for your dirty/wet clothes!
From paint to goo to foam, we've got you covered...literally.
Everyone loves the final slide to the finish line! All participants receive a free event shirt at the finish line.
The must-know info to make your Mess Fest event a success!
- Who can participate? Technically, Mess Fest is open to all ages, however, it is geared towards youth and families. All obstacles are designed for minors under 18 years old. If you're an adult and you're looking for an extreme mud run (like Tough Mudder), this probably isn't the event for you. Again, this is a fun run style event that's all about getting kids, teens and their families messy while raising money to help kids with cancer. Minimum age is 6.
- What if it rains while on the event? Then you will get wet. Mess Fest happens rain or shine! We do monitor the weather during the event and make arrangements should foul weather become a factor.
- Are spectators & families welcome? Spectators (friends and family who are not registered for Mess Fest) are welcome to join in the fun at the start line, finish line and a viewing station mid-course, but will be unable to go out on the course. If your child needs your assistance or wants you to join in the fun along the course, you will need to be a paid participant. Children under the age of 13 will need a registered adult to join them on the course. One adult can supervise up to 5 children under the age of 13.
- Where do I park? Free parking is available at the MN Pro Paintball grounds; follow the Parking Lot Volunteers to a safe parking spot .
- Additional details will be sent to you the day before the event