New for 2018: Thanks to the generosity of the Harper Family Foundation, once Pinky Swear Foundation raises $300,000 through peer fundraising they will donate an additional $300,000!
What is peer fundraising?
Peer fundraising is any time when you ask friends, family, or community members for donations to support Pinky Swear Foundation. When you fundraise for Pinky Swear Foundation, you’re helping us support children with cancer and their families by providing basic needs support. Peer fundraising is very easy!
Some examples might include:
- Register for an upcoming Pinky Swear event and get your own personal fundraising page
- Start a Facebook fundraiser
- Host a lemonade stand
- Hosting a karaoke night at your favorite local restaurant where everyone makes a donation
- Plan a kickball tournament where registration fees go towards Pinky Swear
- Instead of gifts, pledge your celebration or event to help kids with cancer and their families
- See 25+ other fundraising ideas
Get started today to help us reach our goal. Every bit counts!
What to do next
- Make a gift to your personal fundraising page. Others are more likely to get involved because they will see your commitment to the cause!
- Promote your fundraising page and share with your friends why helping children with cancer is important to you.
- Ask your friends and family to share your page with their network, too.
- Encourage your friends to register to participate in one of our events.
- Send personal emails to friends and family asking them to make a gift, and keep them posted on your progress.
- Tag your friends on Facebook and Twitter and thank them once they make a gift.
- Every dollar you raise in 2018 will be doubled – once we reach our $300,000 goal!
About the $300,000 Challenge Grant
The Harper Family Foundation will donate $300,000 if Pinky Swear Foundation can raise $300,000 from peer fundraising by December 31, 2018. If the $300,000 is not raised, the grant will not be paid.
We will send periodic updates to all fundraisers throughout the year to let you know how close we are to meeting our goal.
Questions and ideas?
Please contact Youth Leadership and Peer Fundraising Manager Joe Zander at email@example.com